Better off-site shredding altogether
Our off-site shredding service means material is transported in locked, GPS-monitored trucks to a secure local shredding facility where it is shredded, baled and then recycled. You can watch if you wish and, on completion, you will receive a certificate of destruction.
You can choose between on-site, or off-site shredding. The latter is preferred by banks and many high street organisations because having a shredding truck parked outside their premises is not always practical.
- Standard 16mm down to 2mm shredding
- Secure LOCAL shredding service to BS EN 15713
- Accreditation to ISO 9001
- Uniformed security staff collect your material
- Pre-8AM, working day, after work and weekend options
- National coverage from 20 regional depots